We work with the same professional tool used by personnel consultants to assist in the search process and communicate with their clients. In our firm, we start by defining the job specifications and setting the job placement parameters such as contract type, start date and salary range. hunter supports me in my daily work throughout the entire project, including the presentation of candidates up to the end of the recruitment process and provides my internal clients with transparency, as well. The specialist department always knows where we stand and together we can easily modify the search parameters at any time.
It is also critical we have optimal support for searches on professional networking sites such as LinkedIn and that I can transfer that data to hunter in a structured manner. Using the parsing technology in conjunction with the hunter®INBOXMANAGER, dozens of applicant emails can be quickly and automatically processed. Applications are easily compared with the position requirements and the comparability is ensured throughout. And, for those applicants we did not hire, I can offer to add them, in compliance with our data protection laws, to our talent pool. So, by using our recruiting solution's sophisticated work flow support, we actually benefit twice."
- Supports the recruiter’s active role in the firm’s recruiting process
- The hunter tool has been refined over many years of use in personnel consultancy firms – provides optimal support for active personnel searches
- Optimal overview, transparency and teamwork for projects
- Mature work flow support: Simple search, data import and comparison of candidates found with position requirements
- Talent pool in conformity with the law on data privacy